The landmark tenth edition of McGraw-Hill’s leading textbook, Principles and Practice of Marketing provides a contemporary introduction to marketing, covering all the theoretical principles, frameworks and concepts that form the backbone of marketing education, and looking at how they apply in modern business practice.
– The role of AI in Fashion Retailing to enhance the customer experience.
– How Dr. Martens have been engaging consumers for more than half a century.
– McDonald’s plan for environmental change.
– How the use of big data is helping Netflix succeed against hot competition.
– Chipotle, spills the beans on using local and organic produce to differentiate the brand by producing food with integrity
– A brand-new chapter on Sustainable Marketing and Society, and a focus on sustainability throughout the text.
– Brand new Hidden Gem boxes that showcase firms that do marketing differently.
– New and updated Marketing in Action boxes and Mini Cases, focusing on hot topics such as digital marketing, ethics diversity and inclusion and sustainability.
– New and updated end-of-chapter cases provide insights across a range of businesses including high street stores, supermarkets and fast-food outlets (Boots, McDonald’s, Domino’s, Chipotle), brands such as (HubSpot, Dr. Martens, Unilever) and high-tech operations (Apple, Tesla, Netflix).
– Fully updated and streamlined pedagogy, including refocused recommended readings at the end of each chapter, encouraging expanded knowledge.