Sorry, nothing in cart.
Important information before Buying the P40 Lite
1. The Huawei P40 lite uses HMS (Huawei Mobile Service). GMS (Google Mobile Service) is not pre-installed when this phone is purchased. Any applications or services related to GMS may not work on this device.
2. Before you purchase this phone, you fully understand and accept the device’s default factory settings, including hardware specifications and the software configurations.
Display – 6.4″ | 2310 x 1080 Resolution
Memory – 6GB RAM | 128GB ROM
Camera – Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | Front Camera: 16MP
SIM – Dual SIM | Nano-SIM
Battery – 4200 mAh
Get Creative with the Quad Camera
– The world is full of beauty and wonder waiting for you to discover. With 4 rear cameras, HUAWEI P40 lite shoots wider, clearer, and closer than you ever could have imagined. Take cinematic portraits with the bokeh lens, then switch to the macro lens and snap super-detailed nature shots. All while using the same phone. It’s like having a professional studio in your pocket.
Long-Lasting, Fast Charging Battery
– With its 4,200 mAh large battery, you’ll get through the day on a single charge.5 But even if you do forget to put it on charge during the night, don’t sweat it. Plug it in while you’re having your morning coffee, and it’ll be ready to go in no time, thanks to the TÜV Rheinland certified 40 W HUAWEI SuperCharge, which recharges up to 70% of battery in 30 minutes.
A Fresh, Rational Design
– The HUAWEI P40 lite design emphasizes the essential, with no unnecessary gimmicks. The body is crafted from four-sided curved design, so it feels as good as it looks. The front camera sits inside the 6.4″ HUAWEI Punch FullView Display, so there’s no wasted space, just a whole lot of beautiful screen. And with a side-mounted fingerprint design, you can unlock it with a single touch.
Profound Intelligence, Outstanding Performance
– The HUAWEI P40 lite is equipped with a Kirin 810 chip, which brings its own formidable arsenal of tech. The NPU is based on our Da Vinci architecture, and optimizes efficiency and AI processing. ISP + IVP image processing improves noise reduction and white balance, for a flawless performance, whatever you’re doing.
An Interface You’ll Love to Use
– HUAWEI P40 lite comes loaded with our best interface yet, EMUI10. We’ve overhauled the design, with a cleaner, more intuitive layout and an elegant color scheme. Everything is just where it should be, and with natural transitions between menus, you can immediately get to where you need to be. Multi-task away!
– Screen size: 6.4 inches
*With a rounded corners design on the dewdrop display, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.4 inches when measured according to the standard rectangle (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller).
– Screen type: LCD
– Screen colors: 16.7 million colors
– Screen resolution: 2310 x 1080 pixels
– Screen PPI: 398
– HUAWEI Kirin 810
– CPU: Octa-Core
– 2 x Cortex-A76 2.27 GHz + 6 x Cortex-A55 1.88 GHz
– EMUI 10.0.1 (Based on Android10.0)
– 6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
*The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software.
– External Memory Support: NM SD Card, up to 256 GB *sold seperately
*Due to limitations in CPU processing power, memory used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual space available to users may be less than the stated memory capacity. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
– Rear camera: 48 MP (Wide Angle Lens, f/1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (Ultra Wide Angle Lens) + 2 MP (Macro lens) + 2 MP(Bokeh lens)
– Front camera: 16 mega-pixel , F/2.0 aperture
*The photo pixels may vary depending on the shooting mode.
– 4,200 mAh (Typical Value)
*The Battery Minimum value is 4,100 mAh.
*Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly.
This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each individual phone may be slightly above or below the nominal battery capacity.
– HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
*HUAWEI SuperCharge cable and charger is required.
– LTE TDD/LTE FDD /TD-SCDMA/WCDMA/CDMA/GSM
– WLAN: 802.11b/g/n/a/ac 2.4G / 5G Hz
– Bluetooth: BT5.0, BLE, SBC and AAC are supported
– USB: Type-C?USB 2.0
– Earjack: 3.5 mm
– GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, QZSS, Galileo
– Fingerprint sensor
– Proximity sensor
– Ambient light sensor
– Digital compass
– Gravity sensor
– Width: 76.3 mm
– Height: 159.2 mm
– Depth: 8.7 mm
– Weight: Approx. 183 g (including the battery)
1. What is HMS?
Huawei phones run on an Open Source version of Android, with Huawei’s customised EMUI interface. If you have used a Huawei phone before, the experience is similar. The key difference is Google Apps and Services are not pre-installed and the Google Play Store is replaced by Huawei AppGallery.
2. Different HMS functions.
There are many ways to get your Apps:
Huawei AppGallery (recommended), Phone clone, 3rd party App stores and Websites.
3. How can I access regular Apps?
Huawei continues to develop AppGallery to include your favourite apps and to introduce other unique experiences. The popular apps, such as social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter WhatsApp), navigation, banking, email, search engines and video streaming services can be used on a Huawei phone with AppGallery.
WhatsApp VIP Service 7 Days * 24 Hours
Huawei consumer service hotline: 086 086 1111 ( Calls are charged at rates)
On-line Chat: www.consumer.huawei.com/za/support/
E-mail support: [email protected]
Whatsapp support: 081 473 5534
What’s in the box
1 x Handset
1 x Built-in battery
1 x Charger
1 x Type-C cable
1 x Headset
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Eject tool
1 x TP protective film (Attached on the phone before delivery)