Sorry, nothing in cart.
Important information before buying the P Smart 2021
1. The Huawei P Smart 2021 uses HMS (Huawei Mobile Service). GMS (Google Mobile Service) is not pre-installed when this phone is purchased. Any applications or services related to GMS may not work on this device.
2. Before you purchase this phone, you fully understand and accept the device’s default factory settings, including hardware specifications and the software configurations.
Display – 6.67″ | 2400 x 1080 Resolution
Memory – 4GB RAM | 128GB ROM
Camera – Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | Front Camera: 8MP
Connectivity – WiFi | 4G LTE
SIM – Dual SIM | Nano SIM
Battery – 5000 mAh
Love at First Sight
– With refined craftsmanship and exquisite coating, HUAWEI P smart 2021’s elegant look combined with curved edges offers a comfortable touch in your hands. The three dynamic colours shine in the light and let you love it at the first sight.
See Wider and Clearer
– Featuring a 6.67″ FHD+ display and a remarkable 90.3% screen-to-body ratio,4 HUAWEI P smart 2021 delivers a massive view in vivid details. While the front camera in the middle provides an optimal user experience with minimal disruption.
Side Mounted Fingerprint
– The power button is integrated with fingerprint recognition, delivering extra convenience and security. Touch gently on the side to wake up and unlock your phone securely, in a split second.
– Simply knock twice on the screen with a knuckle to take a screenshot, or knock and draw an enclosed area to capture part of the screen. Also you can knock on the screen with a knuckle and draw an “S” to take a scrolling screenshot.
– Size: 6.67 inches
*With a rounded corners design on the display, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.67 inches when measured according to the standard rectangle (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller).
– Colour: 16.7 million colours
– Type: TFT LCD (IPS)
– Resolution: FHD + 2400 x 1080
*The resolution measured as a standard rectangle, with a rounded corners design on the punch display, the effective pixels are slightly less.
– HUAWEI Kirin 710A
– CPU: Octa-core Processor
– 4 x Cortex-A73 Based 2.0 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 Based 1.7 GHz
– GPU: Mali G51-MP4
– EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
– 4 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
– External Memory Support: MicroSD Card, up to 512 GB
*Due to limitations in CPU processing power, memory used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual space available to users may be less than the stated memory capacity. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
-Rear Camera: 48 MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (120° Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (Depth Lens, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (Macro Lens, f/2.4 aperture)
– Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture
*The photo pixels may vary depending on the shooting mode.
-5,000 mAh (Typical Value)
*Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly.
This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each individual phone may be slightly above or below the nominal battery capacity.
**Non-removable battery. Removing the battery may cause damage to the device. To replace or repair the battery, please visit an authorized HUAWEI Service Centre.
– HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 22.5 W)
*HUAWEI SuperCharge cable and charger are required.
– WLAN: 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
– Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, BLE, SBC, AAC
– USB: Type-C, USB 2.0
– Earjack: 3.5 mm earjack
-GPS, AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
1. What is HMS?
Huawei phones run on an Open Source version of Android, with Huawei’s customised EMUI interface. If you have used a Huawei phone before, the experience is similar. The key difference is Google Apps and Services are not pre-installed and the Google Play Store is replaced by Huawei AppGallery.
2. Different HMS functions.
There are many ways to get your Apps:
Huawei AppGallery (recommended), Phone clone, 3rd party App stores and Websites.
3. How can I access regular Apps?
Huawei continues to develop AppGallery to include your favourite apps and to introduce other unique experiences. The popular apps, such as social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter WhatsApp), navigation, banking, email, search engines and video streaming services can be used on a Huawei phone with AppGallery.
WhatsApp VIP Service 7 Days * 24 Hours
Huawei consumer service hotline: 086 086 1111 ( Calls are charged at rates)
On-line Chat: www.consumer.huawei.com/za/support/
E-mail support: [email protected]
Whatsapp support: 081 473 5534
What’s in the box
1x USB Type-C cable
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Eject tool