Huawei Matepad T8 2GB+32GB with Bluetooth Speaker and Flip Cover
Display – 8″
Memory – 2GB RAM | 32GB Storage
Connectivity – LTE + Wi-Fi
Battery – 5100 mAh
Immersive Viewing Experience
– Featuring ultra-slim 4.9 mm side bezels and 80% screen-to-body ratio, the HUAWEI MatePad T8 gives you ample on-screen room for immersive entertainment. A perfect tablet for watching your favourite movies and reading e-Books on the go.
Sleek, Compact, Portable
– The metal body with curved edges gives the HUAWEI MatePad T8 an elegant look. Weighing just 310 g, it is so lightweight that you can easily put it in the bag or carry it around with just one hand for entertainment or study.
Specially Designed for Your Kids
– Offering fun yet educational tools for kids and parental controls for you, this tablet is a safe playground for your kids.
The enhanced Eye Comfort Mode helps to protect your kids’ eyes from blue light. And when they are viewing the tablet while lying-down, they will receive an alert to adjust the angle to further protect their eye sight.
– Size: 8.0 inches
– Colour: 16.7 million colours
– Color Saturation Rate (NTSC): 60% (typical value)
– Type: LCD
– Resolution: 1280 x 800
– Screen Pixel Density: 189 PPI
– MTK MT8768
– CPU: 4 x Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 1.5 GHz
– GPU: IMG GE8320 650 MHz
– EMUI10 (Based on Android 10)
– RAM: 2 GB*
– ROM: 32 GB*
– Extended storage: microSD Card*, support exFAT and FAT32 format, support 512 GB maximum.
*the available memory capacity is less than this value, because the space occupied by the software, the actual use value can refer to the “memory partition”.
*Non standard, need to buy separately.
– 5 MP, f/2.2 aperture
– Auto Focus
– 2 MP, f/2.4 aperture
– Fixed Focal Length
– Support panorama, HDR and other shooting modes;
– Support beauty, timing photography, voice control photography and other functional setting.
– 5,100 mAh (typ.)
Rated capacity of battery is 5,100 mAh
– The battery is built-in and cannot be removed
*Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly.
This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each individual phone may be slightly above or below the nominal battery capacity.
– Standard charger supports 5V / 1A output
– WLAN: supported, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G and 5G
– Bluetooth: BT5.0, Bluetooth Low Energy is supported
– Bluetooth File Transfer: supported
– PC Data Synchronization: Supported (with HiSuite preset but not installed)
– OTG: Supported (maximum output current 5V / 1A during reverse power supply)
– USB: MicroUSB, USB 2.0
– GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, AGPS (not supported on the KOB2-W09)
– Gravity Sensor
– Audio File Format: *.mp3,.mid,.amr,.awb,.3gp,.mp4,.m4a,.aac,.wav,.ogg,.flac,.mkv
– Video File Format:.3gp,.mp4,.webm,.mkv
– 1 speaker
– Width: 121.1 mm
– Height: 199.7 mm
– Depth: 8.55 mm
– Weight: about 310 g (including battery)
- What is HMS?
Huawei phones run on an Open Source version of Android, with Huawei’s customised EMUI interface. If you have used a Huawei phone before, the experience is similar. The key difference is Google Apps and Services are not pre-installed and the Google Play Store is replaced by Huawei AppGallery.
- Different HMS functions.
There are many ways to get your Apps:
Huawei AppGallery (recommended), Phone clone, 3rd party App stores and Websites.
- How can I access regular Apps?
Huawei continues to develop AppGallery to include your favourite apps and to introduce other unique experiences. The popular apps, such as social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter WhatsApp), navigation, banking, email, search engines and video streaming services can be used on a Huawei phone with AppGallery.
What’s in the box
1 x Handset
1 x Charger
1 x Earphones
1 x Cover