Sorry, nothing in cart.
Focus on Operational Management: A generic approach gives a general overview of management principles and the general management activities needed by the operational and first-time manager in the workplace today. These principles are important for the sustainability of an organisation.
The following topics are discussed:
• The new workplace environment
• The changing role of the operational and first-time manager
• Operational planning, operational decision-making and problem-solving, organizing operational resources, operational control and leadership
• Employment relations in the workplace
• Organisational culture, diversity management, business ethics, corporate social responsibility, organisational politics and change management in the workplace.