An educator’s guide to effective classroom management provides valuable knowledge, practical ideas and advice on the development of a personal classroom management plan to suit individual styles of teaching and thus promote successful learning. It is student centred and interactive, including practical activities and mind maps for clarity as well as opportunities for self-assessment.
Contents include the following:
· The millennial learner
· Self-management for the educator
· Classroom management tasks
· Planning in the classroom
· Leadership in the classroom
· Laws and constitutional provisions regulating classroom management and administration, learner discipline and safety
An educator’s guide to effective classroom management is aimed at pre-service education students as well as already practising educators who wish to improve their classroom practice.