This exciting and long-awaited text equips medical practitioners to deal with the legal issues they encounter in daily practice. Informative, relevant and up to date, The A-Z of Medical Law covers all recent changes to the law and legislation affecting the medical professions. As the only local book of this nature, it is sure to become an invaluable resource for practising medical and other healthcare professionals. Undergraduate and postgraduate medical students will also find it useful.
• Comprehensive – addresses more than 650 topics
• Presents topics alphabetically for ease of access
• Explains exactly what the law is and its implications for medical practice
• Highlights aspects that require caution
• Applies to both the professional and private life of the medical practitioner